10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits
If you're nearing retirement or you recently retired, you probably have plenty of questions about Social Security retirement benefits. Here are answers to 10 common queries posted online by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Q1. How do I obtain a replacement Social Security card?
A. You can get an original Social Security card or a replacement card if yours is lost or stolen for free. Generally, all you have to do is submit the request to the SSA online. However, in some states, you must show additional documentation. Visit the SSA website for more information.
© 2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Plan For Retirement At Different Stages Of Life
- Are You Still On Target For A Secure Retirement?
- Stronger Than Expected Jobs Creation But CNBC Reports "Trouble Lurked"
- S&P 500 Returned 2.9% In 2nd Quarter And 9.2% In First Half Of 2017
- Despite Distractions, Demographics Are Poised To Drive U.S. Long-Term Growth
- Live Longer And Prosper In Your Golden Years
- The Federal Reserve's Historic Economic Experiment Entered A New Phase
- Despite The Washington Sideshow, Stocks Closed At A New All-Time High
- Confronted By Major Political Crisis, The U.S. Financial System Barely Blinked
- 5 Ways That Can Help You Pay For Higher Education
- Passing Down IRA Assets? Clue In Family Members
- Should You Fly Solo In Your Own 401(k) Plan?
- Despite The Circus In Washington, Stay Focused On Economic Fundamentals
- Trump Victory On Health Care And Strong Economic Data Push Stocks To New All-Time High
- Why Weaker GDP Is Being Greeted With A Yawn