How Strategic Asset Allocation And Rebalancing Worked In The 12 Months Ended June 30
A year ago, U.S. stocks were the top performers among major global stock markets. Over the past 12 months, a total turnabout occurred.
In the 12 months ended on June 30, 2016, China's stock market had sustained a loss of 21.2% and U.S. stocks were big winners among major global stock markets.
© 2021 Advisor Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Wall Street's "Top" Strategists' Recommendations Are Like Monkeys Throwing Darts
- Five Documents At The Core Of An Estate Plan
- 10 Common Questions On Social Security Benefits
- Plan For Retirement At Different Stages Of Life
- Are You Still On Target For A Secure Retirement?
- Stronger Than Expected Jobs Creation But CNBC Reports "Trouble Lurked"
- S&P 500 Returned 2.9% In 2nd Quarter And 9.2% In First Half Of 2017
- Despite Distractions, Demographics Are Poised To Drive U.S. Long-Term Growth
- Live Longer And Prosper In Your Golden Years
- The Federal Reserve's Historic Economic Experiment Entered A New Phase
- Despite The Washington Sideshow, Stocks Closed At A New All-Time High
- Confronted By Major Political Crisis, The U.S. Financial System Barely Blinked
- 5 Ways That Can Help You Pay For Higher Education
- Passing Down IRA Assets? Clue In Family Members
- Should You Fly Solo In Your Own 401(k) Plan?